A guy goes into a bank. The clerk says, ’Can I help you, sir’

Guy: Yea u fucking bitch I wanna open a fucking account

Clerk: Please there’s no need for cussin'

Guy: Yo motherfucka, I just wanna open a fuckin account.

Clerk: Sir, I’ll help u but watch ur language

So, the manager comes over, ’Is there a problem here?’

Guy: Yea mothafucka, I’m trying to fuckin open a motherfuckin account an’ this motherfuckin’ bitch won’t let me.

Manager: Please sir don’t curse and how much are you opening the account with?

Guy: Twenty motherfuckin Billion Naira

Manager: Ah, omo buruku clerk yi fe ba te mi je ke (useless clerk wants to destroy my career!)... See guy, I am the motherfuckin manager here, and I motherfuckin guarantee that your motherfuckin money will be banked right away even with the help of the motherfuckin clerk also....

Naheem

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you have read my post,do you have any addition or subtraction,if no then just tell me your name so that i can appreciate you.THANKS

ShareThis

 

Copyright @ 2013 EFIWE BLOG.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks